We are a data-driven marketing consultancy. We implement new, and accelerate existing, marketing & digital operating models to connect people, processes, and platforms. We transform our clients' sales and marketing by designing modern marketing processes, leveraging advanced technology and orchestrating high performance teams. In essence, we help companies and people grow. On the journey to become the growth engine within NoA, we are looking for individuals wanting to contribute to a strong, best in class agency.
Now, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Consultant to join us in our journey to become the preferred partner of choice for customers on their way to becoming truly data driven organizations. Is this your next opportunity?
Once here you will
- Work hands-on with performance marketing in channels like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and similar
- Define KPIs tied to marketing and business goals, finding ways to visualize and track progress and results for different stakeholder needs
- Build and maintain efficient relationships with content creation- and social media team(s), as well as business unit marketing leads (and others if applicable), to ensure consistent user experience across channels and funnel stages
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing, lead generation, and nurturing
Work can be both project-based and ongoing depending on your clients needs.
We are looking for someone who
- Has deep knowledge and experience of performance marketing, and has worked hands-on with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Can work strategically as well as hands-on with performance marketing for our clients
- Has a strong willingness and ability to learn new (technical) things
- Demonstrates business acumen and curiosity to understand our clients' unique challenges
- Possesses a consultative mindset, basing decisions on thought-through and analytical processes
- Can communicate fluently in English (text and speech) and is able to communicate in Swedish on a level which is sufficient for this role (especially ad texts and keywords)
- Is willing to work very close with our clients as a part of their team and sometimes even in their office.
Why join us
- Be part of our Nordic growth journey
- Work with exciting customers
- Expand your professional experience by helping different clients solve unique challenges
- Grow professionally in a motivated team of experts
- Take on responsibility and build your career
- Be part of a world-class agency network
- Great benefits such as pension contribution, wellness allowance and 30 days of paid vacation
Our recruitment process
No need for a personal letter or a CV-document. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions - that's it. If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
Next up: We want to get to know you and you will get the chance to get to know us! In a first interview, we will focus on your personality and motivation for this role. The second interview is all about your technical skills and your team fit. Before moving to an offer, we will ask for references from previous work experience. Let's do this!
Not the job you are looking for right now? Check out our other openings and click "Connect" to stay tuned about future openings and news.