We are looking to grow our Stockholm office with a Senior Data Scientist who wants to be a central part in our efforts to strengthen and grow our customers' brands through digital marketing and technology. Through exciting customer projects in teams characterized by high competence and strong deliveries, you can be challenged and take the next step in your career.
Noa Connect is a part of The North Alliance – one of Scandinavia’s largest agency networks that combines data & tech with strategy and creativity. We believe that creativity and tech have to work together to deliver strong solutions for growth and thus a majority of our solutions come from collaboration between our agencies.
In your role as Sr Data Scientist, you will manage and develop client relationships with an extensive understanding of how data science can impact digital marketing and sales. Together with our clients you will secure that digital initiatives are on the agenda and help them transform raw data into valuable insights. At Connect we take pride in our operational skills and deliver projects from the first idea to implementation and use of our solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and define business opportunities that can be addressed using data analysis.
- Collect, clean, and preprocess large datasets from diverse sources to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Apply advanced statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms to extract insights, build predictive models, and solve complex business problems.
- Develop and maintain scalable and efficient data pipelines and workflows for data processing, analysis and model deployment.
- Communicate findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and techniques in data science and implement best practices to drive continuous improvement.
You and your background
We are looking for someone with a strong background in data analysis, statistical modeling and machine learning. Being a consultant at NoA Connect is as much about people and communication as it is about being good at the craft, therefore with a strong business acumen who is driven, independent and dare to act.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- +3 years of experience as a Data Scientist or similar role, with a strong track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R, along with expertise in data manipulation and analysis using libraries like Pandas and NumPy.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow and PyTorch) and deep learning techniques.
- Proficiency in SQL for data extraction and manipulation from relational databases.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to translate complex business requirements into analytical solutions.
- Understanding of data engineering principles and experience with data engineering workflows.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau and Power BI) for
- creating interactive and meaningful visualizations.
- Relevant experience from digital marketing & sales e g eCommerce, CRM, business development, analytics, performance marketing and martech.
Our recruitment process
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.