We are a part of The North Alliance – one of Scandinavia’s largest agency networks in design, media, and marketing. At NoA we believe that we are stronger together than as standalone agencies and that collaboration is the way to growth.
NoA Connect is a data-driven marketing consultancy that unlocks growth by supporting marketing departments as they transition to deliver better brand experiences. Our objective is to enable our clients to reach their full digital potential and maximise their capabilities. To do so, our teams of experts, located in Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Oslo, improve all aspects of our clients digital activities by understanding their process, both in terms of strategy as well as execution and measurement. We have a great scope of competence not only within NoA Connect but also in our other agencies that enables close work and dialog with, for example, Developers.
Once here you will
We welcome you to our team of specialists at NoA Connect. In your role as a Consultant you will operate and deliver analytics projects full cycle towards clients as well as in-house for the NoA-family. This can consist of, for example;
- Developing their data driven maturity and decision making
- Forming tracking strategies by defining measurement objectives and KPIs
- Hands-on implementations and technical solutions
- Providing insights and recommendations that improve clients’ activities and business
- Securing and validating data relevancy and quality
We have an exciting future planned for NoA Connect and want to develop our brand together with our colleagues and with the rest of the NoA-family. Our client list includes Telia, SAS, CMore, and King and you will work with several clients and projects in parallel.
You are the perfect match if you
- Have experience from implementations and working in Google Analytics and Google Tag manager
- Have experience from BiqQuery or/and similar tools or are eager to learn
- SQL or are eager to learn
- Have an eye for details, are forward thinking, curious and creative
- Are passionate about learning, exploring solutions and keeping on top of what's new
- Demonstrate a business acumen and curiosity to understand our clients' unique challenges
- Enjoy working independently, as well as teaming up on clients to form creative solutions
- Have the ability to manage different work tasks and projects and prioritize accordingly
- Find it inspiring to join a workplace where you can have an impact on developing the Analytics offering
- You have good communication skills in Swedish and English, both in speaking and writing
Our recruitment process
No need for a personal letter or a CV-document. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile and answer a few initial questions - that's it. If you move forward to the next stage, we will use recruitment tests to ensure a fair selection based on your readiness for the role and your potential to grow with us.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.